There are no vacancies at this moment in time. Please check back later.
We have a permanent vacancy for a 5-axis CNC machinist to join our team.
We’ll offer you the opportunity to program, set and machine a wide variety of tooling in a range of different materials – whether that’s a tooling board Spider-Man head, or aluminium moulds & tools for our F1 customers, or cast-iron patterns and coreboxes for our foundry customers.
Every day will be different and have its own, unique challenges. You’ll have your own Autodesk Powermill workstation, with Vericut software to verify your toolpaths prior to running (so no sleepless nights).
You’ll need to be motivated, flexible, and a team player who gets on with people and fits in well. You’ll also need to be able to work independently and be willing to make your own decisions on how best to machine a job.
You’ll be supported by your colleagues in the CNC department, who will be doing similar work to you and will give you all the help you need along the way.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Powermill user and have experience of Mazatrol and Heidenhain controls, and must:
- Take pride in their work
- Have the skills & capabilities to work to the required standards
- Be adaptable, and be willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player
If you don’t tick all of the boxes we’d still love to hear from you – we’ll provide you with all the training you need to fill any gaps in your experience.
The basic hours of work:
- 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday.
- 7:30am to 12:30pm Friday.
- Hourly rate - £TBC and dependent upon experience and capability
- Overtime paid at time and a third
- 25 holiday days + statutory days
- Workplace pension
- Leisurebank (for additional annual leave)
- Remote working (when required, for overtime spent generating cutter paths)
How to apply
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV.